Tuesday, August 5, 2014

21. 3 Weeks have passed

Woke up at 6.00 and called Domen, that I will be late, a little bit. My dog Castro's poo was red and that's not a good sign. He stole the whole can of butter two days ago and it didn't do him well. That Dog has got an apetite for destruction, true rocknrolla:)

The training was great,  Marko didn't show up, let's see if he will do it tomorrow:) After the workout we again talked about the plans. When I came to my residence, I was fully on. Doing the motivation, making first steps for the tour, mailing everybody and my mind was flooded by creative ideas. Dražič called, we'll do a song together. Hooray!

Next I did some exercises on english - active speech, He had done some exercies on english - reported speech The exercises had been done (by him). I will check in the morning if the sentences are OK. I did some Coursera, made many new ideas and I am ready to go to sleep.


Tomorrow Call Iggy
Call Anja
Sazas
Mail the Tour
Denis And Lyrics
Dosha studio
Check for the place with Božo.



No comments:

Post a Comment